Morningscore ApS (“Company,” “Morningscore,” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Morningscore offers various services (the “Services”) to provide businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of resources related to search engine optimization and inbound marketing, including without limitation search engine optimization tools, link analysis tools, application program interfaces (“APIs”), site profile services, search analytics, blogs, user-generated-content, personalized content and industry surveys and opinion polls. The Services include access to the website at www.morningscore.io and any related website or domain operated by Company (the “Sites”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Sites.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Sites or Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Sites and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, email address, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and third party service providers with whom you have authorized us to collect data.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites or Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
- Information you enter into our Sites about your marketing activities so that we can provide Services to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Sites, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites and Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including without limitation:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Sites and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Sites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Services, and for other commercial purposes.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Sites and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites or via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites or via the Services.
Address: Rugårdsvej 55A 1. tv., 5000 Odense C, Denmark